192.168.0.101 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.0.101 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Detected IP Address
Local IP Address: 192.168.0.101
Admin Router Login 192.168.0.101
Based on your local ip address, this should be your router admin ip address. This is only the case if you are in the same network as your wifi router.
Default logins for 192.168.0.101
192.168.0.101 is a Private IP Address for use within a private network only. Routers, modems, and many other devices can utilize this address. Trying to find your router's login? You are right on the mark.
Router Username and Password List for 192.168.0.101
You haven't changed the username and password for your router? Good one! The Default Credentials are given in the following table. Tap on your List router: 192.168.0.101 Router Admin Passwords and Login Id 192.168.0.101 is an IP address used as an access point or gateway for routers such as Linksys and other network brands; In this address, companies set up router admin access so that network administrators can configure their routers and networks. One can handle Security Options, Network Management, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, WLAN, DSL, WPS block, ADSL, MAC; amongst others.
How to login in 192.168.0.101?
Through accessing your Router Admin from an IP address 192.168.0.101, you'll be able to adjust the settings and configurations your router program offers. Select 192.168.0.101 here or enter 192.168.0.101 in the address bar of your browser.
If that doesn't function then 192.168.0.101 isn't the IP address of your router. If you know the IP address of your router, type it in the URL Address of your browser. You will be redirected to the user login screen. Introduce your app router and password there.
When you forget your username and password, these instructions can be followed for recovery. If you haven't updated the router's default user and password, you can search the list of usernames and passwords on our router. When you are in the admin panel of the router you will be able to access and adjust all internet settings.
I forgot my router’s Username and Password for 192.168.0.101 IP Address :
Never did you change it? Seek to locate them in the list, then switch the router back to factory settings, you need to use a needle or toothpick to hold the button for 10 seconds, then you will be able to find the default 192.168.0.101 credentials.
192.168.0.101 is a local, private, or gateway IP address. If 192.168.0.101 is your router’s IP address then this is the IP address that is being used by your computer device connected to your router for sending the data over the internet. Every router has a public IP address. When you send a query over the internet, the router replaces the private IP address with its public IP address. The internet service providers keep the track of their users by using the public IP address. They track the sites you are visiting and many other things. There are two versions of IP address IPv4 and IPv6. 192.168.0.101 is an IPv4 IP address.
How to make sure 192.168.0.101 is your router’s IP address
Sometimes user try to login but they can’t there can be various reason for that and one of them are entering the wrong IP address in the browser to login. So, you should make sure you are entering the right IP address. Here are some steps that you can follow and confirm your IP address.
How to confirm IP address on Windows
- Open the control panel and go to “Network & sharing center”.
- Then select the connected network you are using for the internet.
- When you select the network, the new window will be open where you will have to click on the “details” button.
- Now there will be another new window on which you will see various information, the IP address will be one of them.
How to confirm IP address on Mac OS
- Open the menu of your system.
- Select the “system preferences” option.
- Now you will see the network you are using currently for internet access. Select that network.
- Now you will find your IP address written next to router word.
If 192.168.0.101 is not your router’s IP address then it can be possible that someone has changed your IP address. If you want to check that then you can reset your router but before resetting your router you should know that after resetting your router all settings of your router will be back to default including username and password. If you want to reset your password then here are the steps which you can follow to reset your router.
Steps to reset the router
Steps for resetting the router is quite easy, all you have to do for resetting the router is finding the reset button on your router and press it. Usually, the reset buttons are placed at the backside of the routers so you should also check there if you are unable to find the reset button on your router. After finding the reset button on your router you will need to press it and make sure you don’t release the button for at least 30 seconds. When you complete your 30 seconds then you can leave the button and you will need to leave your router for few seconds so that it can complete the process and start automatically.
How to find the IP address of the router on different OS devices
For finding the IP address in windows and Mac OS devices you can follow the instruction mentioned above in the topic “How to make sure 192.168.0.101 is your router’s IP address”.
How to find the IP address on Android devices
- Open the setting of your Android device.
- Select the Wi-Fi setting.
- Now select the network name of your router that you are using. Make sure your device is connected to the router whose IP address you want to know.
- Then select manage setting and then check the box of “show advance settings”.
- Now select “statistics” and then you will see your router’s IP address.
How to find the IP address on iPhone/iPad devices
- Open the setting of your device.
- Go to the Wi-Fi setting.
- You will see an “i” icon in front of the network name of your router. Tap on that.
- Now you will see your router’s IP address written in front of the word “router”.
How to configure the router with 192.168.0.101 IP address
Every user of routers should know how they can configure their router because by configuring the router you can make your network more secured. If you don’t know how you can configure your router you should follow these steps mentioned below.
- To configure the router user will need the IP address, username and password of your router. In case you don’t know your IP address then you can follow the instruction mentioned above to find the IP address of routers. In case you don’t know the username and password of your router then you can use the credentials listed above for 192.168.0.101 IP address.
- Now for configuring the router, open any web browser available on your computer and enter the IP address 192.168.0.101.
- After entering the IP address, the login page of your router will be opened. Enter the username and password and login.
- When you have logged in, find the setting and go to the setting.
- Now the first thing you should do while configuring the router is changing the default username and password. If you have logged in using the default username and password listed above on this page then you are using the default username and password. Using the default username and password isn’t secured because the default username and password of router brands are available online. Anyone can access your router if you use the default username and password so make sure you change the default username and password.
- Now you can also make changes to various settings but make sure you follow the instruction mentioned in your router’s manual. If you don’t have a manual then download it from the official website of your router’s brand.
- After changing the settings make sure you save the settings and logout.
How to change the local IP address
Some user wants to change the local IP address of their router if you are one of them then you can follow these steps to change the local IP address of your router.
- To change the local IP address of your router you will have to open the admin page and to open the admin page you will have to login.
- After going to the admin panel, find the setting and open it.
- Now find the network setting the setting option.
- Then find the IP address option or any similar and change your local IP address (Here we can’t tell exactly which option will need to be selected to change the local IP address because every router brands have different settings).
- Save your new setting and logout.
How to change the name of the router
Some user also prefers to change the network name of their router. The network name also referred as SSID (Service Set Identifier). If you also want to change the network name of your router then you can follow the instructions mentioned below.
- To change the network name or SSID of your router, you will need to login into the admin panel of your router.
- Then enter into the settings option and select the wireless setting.
- In the wireless setting, you will find the SSID field where you will need to type a new name for your network.
- After typing the new name save your new setting.
What to do if you can’t login
Sometimes when a user enters the IP address in the browser to login they get an error like "site cannot be reached". Now there can be many reasons for this, which we will know in detail here and how we can solve them. Here are some most common reasons for displaying the error message.
- You should make sure you are still connected to your router network. In case you are disconnected then connect your device to your router.
- Make sure that your router’s powered on. If your router is not on then turn it on and then try again.
- Now you should make sure that you are using the correct IP address. If you are not sure about your IP address then you can confirm your IP address by following the instruction mentioned in the “How to make sure 192.168.0.101 is your router’s IP address” topic.
- Sometime user enters the wrong IP address or credentials and they don’t even realise it. So, make sure you are using the correct IP address and credentials.
What is private and public IP addresses
If you are wondering 192.168.0.101 is a public IP address or private IP address then we are going to end your confusion. 192.168.0.101 is a private IP address. But as may have already read above, routers also have public an IP address.
The public IP address is assigned by the internet service providers (ISP) and you have no control over it. The public IP address is used for sending the data and communication with devices outside your private network. Any website you visit can see your public IP address and send the information on your public IP address. The public IP address changes from time to time like every time you disconnect your internet your public IP address change. There is a reason for that, as you know that public IP address is used for sending and receiving the data over the internet so every user’s public IP address needs to be unique. So internet service provider assigns the available public IP address to their customer and when a customer disconnects their device they pass on the address to another customer.
Some public IP address doesn’t change and they are known as static IP address. This type of IP addresses are used for website and servers because websites and servers need a permanent address.
If you have more than one device connected to your router and you are wondering how my router does knows that from which computer requests are coming from. This is the part where the private IP address comes in handy. When your computer sends data over the internet, the data goes to the router and your router replaces your private IP address with the public IP address and then sends the data over the internet.
With the public IP address, the location of the user can be location of the user can be detected. But hackers can more than that with a public IP address. If you are concerned about your security then you can use VPN. The VPN will secure you from hackers and apart from that your internet service provider also won’t be able to track your activity online.