192.168.1.104 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.1.104 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Detected IP Address
Local IP Address: 192.168.1.104
Admin Router Login 192.168.1.104
Based on your local ip address, this should be your router admin ip address. This is only the case if you are in the same network as your wifi router.
Default logins for 192.168.1.104
What is 192.168.1.104?
192.168.1.104 is a Private IP Address for use within a private network only. Routers, modems, and many other devices can utilize this address. Trying to find your router's login? You are right on the mark.
Router Username and Password List for 192.168.1.104
You haven't changed the username and password for your router? Good one! The Default Credentials are given in the following table. Tap on your List router: 192.168.1.104 Router Admin Passwords and Login Id 192.168.1.104 is an IP address used as an access point or gateway for routers such as Linksys and other network brands; In this address, companies set up router admin access so that network administrators can configure their routers and networks. One can handle Security Options, Network Management, IP QoS, DNS, Proxy, LAN, WAN, WLAN, DSL, WPS block, ADSL, MAC; amongst others.
How to login in 192.168.1.104?
Through accessing your Router Admin from an IP address 192.168.1.104, you'll be able to adjust the settings and configurations your router program offers. Select 192.168.1.104 here or enter 192.168.1.104 in the address bar of your browser.
If that doesn't function then 192.168.1.104 isn't the IP address of your router. If you know the IP address of your router, type it in the URL Address of your browser. You will be redirected to the user login screen. Introduce your app router and password there.
When you forget your username and password, these instructions can be followed for recovery. If you haven't updated the router's default user and password, you can search the list of usernames and passwords on our router. When you are in the admin panel of the router you will be able to access and adjust all internet settings.
I forgot my router’s Username and Password for 192.168.1.104 IP Address :
Never did you change it? Seek to locate them in the list, then switch the router back to factory settings, you need to use a needle or toothpick to hold the button for 10 seconds, then you will be able to find the default 192.168.1.104 credentials.
About 192.168.1.104 IP address
192.168.1.104 is an IP address that is used by router’s brands like 2Wire, 3Com, Ricoh, BSNL etc as a default IP address. 192.168.1.104 IP address is used to change the settings of the router. If you want to change the settings like SSID, password, IP address and any other settings of your router you will need the IP address of your router. Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) has registered 192.168.1.104 IP address as a private IP address. Unlike public IP address, 192.168.1.104 IP address can be changed. So, if you want to change your IP address too then follow the instruction mentioned below.
How to change the IP address 192.168.1.104
If you want to change the 192.168.1.104 IP address of your router then follow these steps:
- For changing the IP address of your router you will need to connect your device to your router.
- After connecting the device open the web browser on the device that you have connected to your router.
- Then enter the IP address 192.168.1.104 in the search box of your browser.
- If 192.168.1.104 is your router’s IP address and you have entered it correctly then the login page of your router will be open.
- Now enter the username and password. You can use the default username and password given on this page for 192.168.1.104 IP address.
- After logging in, the admin panel of your router will be opened. Now find the settings option and select it.
- In the setting, search the network setting and write the new IP address.
- After writing a new IP address, save the settings.
How to change the settings of my router
Changing the router settings and configuring according to user’s requirement can be a good thing. If also want to change your settings and configure your router according to your requirement then here we are going to tell you how you can change your router’s settings.
How to change the password of my router
- If you want to change the password of your router, you will need to open the web browser on your device that is connected to your router.
- Then type the 192.168.1.104 IP address in the browser’s search bar.
- Now you will come to the login page where you will need to enter the username and password of your router.
- Then find the setting and open the settings.
- In the setting of your router, you will need to find your router password and rewrite it.
- Make sure you enter a unique and strong password so that nobody can hack it easily.
- Now save your router’s new password.
How to change the SSID of my router with 192.168.1.104 IP address
Some user prefers to change their SSID to provide their private network more security. If you also want to change your router’s SSID then you can follow easy steps to change the SSID of your router.
- To change the SSID of your router you must login to change the SSID of the router. So, login into the router and open the setting.
- In the settings, search the network setting and enter into the network setting.
- In the network setting, you will see the SSID or network name of your router.
- Type a new name of your router’s SSID and then do not forget to save the new SSID.
How to set up parental control on my router
Now router’s brands have started to offer their customer parental control feature. So, if you have kids and want to restrict or track their activity on the internet then you can also use this feature. You can set up the parental control on your router in two ways, monitoring the activity of your kids and filtering. The filtering feature allows you to restrict the amount of time your kids spent on the internet. While monitoring feature allows you to see what your kids are doing on the internet. As you know that there are every type of content on the internet so, you should definitely activate this feature if you have kids.
Are you unable to login?
Are you trying to login but can’t due to some reasons? Sometimes users come across with router’s login issue, if you are also having login issues then don’t worry we are going to tell you how you can solve them.
- If you are entering the IP address 192.168.1.104 in your browser but getting an error message then check the digits of your IP address you have entered. You should ensure that the IP address is written correctly.
- After ensuring that you have entered the correct digits of your IP address then ensure that 192.168.1.104 is your router’s IP address.
- If after entering the IP address, the login page has opened but still you are unable to login then you are entering the wrong username and password. Use the default IP address listed for 192.168.1.104 IP address on this page or you can reset your router. After resetting the router your router’s default username and password will be back so you will be able to login using the default username and password.
- Now, if you have tried all these things mentioned above but still unable to login then you should ensure that the device you are using to login is connected to your router.
- Try rebooting your router, as you know that sometimes when electronic devices misbehave we just reboot them and they start to work fine. So, you should try rebooting your router.
Private IP address and public IP address
192.168.1.104 is a private IP address and apart from that your router also has a public IP address that is provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider). If you want to change your private IP address, you will need to change it manually but this is not the case with public IP address. You can’t change your public IP address but your ISP can, whenever you disconnect your device from the internet, your ISP changes your public IP address. The public IP address is unique globally but private IP address isn’t. As the name suggests private IP address is used in private network and public IP address is used for sending and receiving the data over the internet. Your location can be tracked using your public IP address and if you are concerned about your privacy then you can use a VPN service. By using the VPN service your public IP address will be hidden and you can also use the IP address of a different country due to which you can also open a website or watch a show that is restricted in your area.